Amazing David

Amazing David

Monday, April 6, 2015

Rising from the Ashes...

Its been so long... so long that I actually had to search for the "New Post" button.
I guess my blog died way back in mid 2011 and was resting in peace till I got this sudden urge to write! So like a Phoenix I hope I am going to Rise from the Ashes.
Well If you have been following my work on my official facebook page,  https://www.facebook.com/amazingdavidmagic , you will know that my life is indeed a rollercoaster. However half the time I'm puking my guts out but I still throw my hands up and enjoy the ride.
I have decided to have the blog a little more personal too, not just writing about my magic, but also my life and my views. The views expressed here in are solely my own and I do not mean to offend anyone.
And heres just a random picture from a recent gig ! Performing one of my favorite effects at a Principals Meet for the Adamas University, at the Kenilworth Hotel in Kolkata.
And here is a random video of the effect too !!
Amazing David, LIVE! The Floating Table!!
Why this randomness?? Its been so long since I've written and there's so much i want to pen down that I am lost! I have a feeling like I'm sounding a teenage girl at a One Direction Concert!!
I hope I keep the magic alive on my blog and I don't go into a state of dormancy again!
In the mean time,I am a little off Youtube and have gone with Vimeo. The Official Channel being :https://vimeo.com/amazingdavid
You are invited to stalk me on Instagram as: @amazingdavidmagic
Tweet tweet at: @iamamazingdavid
The soon to be Upgraded website is: www.amazingdavid.com

Keep the Magic Alive!!
Amazing David!


No comments:

Post a Comment